- Please use your full and active Pottermore username.
- If you would like a nickname, leave it separated from your Pottermore username by an underscore (e.g. SparksProphecy86_Emma).
- No spamming, flooding, or trolling the chat.
- Be respectful of everyone.
- Keep conversation PG — some mild swearing is okay, but nothing excessive.
- Do not use font styles or colors that are unreadable.
The Common Room Chat is available only to Ravenclaws. All other site areas are open to all, but in order to enter the Common Room Chat you must be a Ravenclaw on Pottermore. To receive the password, send an email to email@example.com telling us your Pottermore username. Your email MUST have “Application” as its subject. SparksProphecy86 will duel you, and to prove that the account is yours you must email us again specifying the spell she used and its potency. If you are correct, we will know you are a true Ravenclaw on Pottermore and your email will be added to a mailing list that we will use to send out the password and any password changes. Do not share the password with anyone as everyone must apply to receive the password. If you are not a member of Ravenclaw house, you will still be able to chat in the Great Hall and the Tinychat.